Therapeutic Energy Healing combines two approaches to the healing process: energy healing, and psycho-emotional growth. While many energy healing systems focus mostly on the esoteric anatomy of the human aura, such as the chakras and acupuncture meridians, while others emphasize tapping into greater forces in the universe, such as devotion to a deity, or gateway symbols (as in Reiki) energy therapy combines the healing of health concerns with the overall evolution of the client’s psycho-emotional nature. In doing this, energetic therapy is carving a new niche in personal and spiritual growth paths: a way to both heal from past hurts or wounds, while at the same time enhancing the spiritual evolution in the client.
Many energy healing systems, such as Qi Gong (Chinese energy healing) and Tantric Yoga (Indian variants on personal and physical transformation) can look back towards a long history, and multiple sources, that anchor them into our current understanding of healing and transformation. Therapeutic Energy Healing is a syncretism of energy healing and psycho-emotional growth work, and thus pulls inspiration and guidance from varied sources. As such, this work stands alongside only a few other systems that elevate personal psycho-emotional healing to equal status alongside physical body healing. It is also idiosyncratic in that its approach to healing and transformation is based upon my personal experience, albeit inspired by others who I have been fortunate enough to study under, or work alongside.
Finally, this system is not offered as the best energy healing approach, nor as the most comprehensive map of transformational energy work. The skills and protocols outlined on this website work for many, but each person will have to try it out for themselves. If this approach to transformational energy work gives you good results initially, the chances are that you can take it a deeply as you are willing. All it asks of any client or student is a time investment of three to six sessions, and their willingness to step up to the next evolutionary step in their lives.
Therapeutic Energy Healing does not offer authority or guarantees, but rather aims to activate the self-correcting nature of the human energy field, at multiple levels of functioning of the client’s life. Belief is not needed, nor is passive receptivity, to undergo astral or emotional body clearing, and relational energy cord work that activates the client’s potential, both of which are major aspects of deep transformative healing work. All that is needed is an intuitive sense that this approach to transformation energy work offers something important: self-authorship, and the enhancement or resumption of soul growth after one of life’s challenges.
The synergism between energy healing and therapeutic dialogue
Energy healing can be used for two very important tasks facing every conscious human being: personal healing, and psycho-emotional development. Every person experiences health challenges in their lives, to a greater or lesser degree. How we face up to, and deal with, a health challenge often comes to define the quality of our life. Energy healing offers a complementary health care option which, when used as a support for Western medical care, fills in the missing pieces of Western medicine: the involvement of personal development and energy body interactivity, with the healing process. Similarly, psycho-emotional development can be activated by working with the auric energy body, bringing to the surface the latent potential of any individual. While psychotherapy can address social development issues effectively, energy healing nourishes the hidden parts of the client, helping to elevate them to a more conscious usage in the client’s life.
Therapeutic Energy Healing is a term that I use to describe a combination approach to both of these tasks: physical healing and psycho-emotional development. Each session follows a specific pattern that can encourage a synergistic approach: where, in combination, the actions taken are more than the sum of their individual parts. The pattern is:
- The client explores both their past and present history with the energy therapist, with a view to looking for where in their energy consciousness system a breakthrough or enhancement of their awareness is seeking entry into their lives. This opportunity to support the client with their emerging breakthrough is termed the “entry point”. The entry point is often a chakra developmental task, or a transition state between one chakra’s development and another chakra. In locating an entry point, the energy therapist can target the supportive energies needed by the client, while also minimizing the challenges to the successful change that is looking to be birthed.In order to find an entry point, the energy therapist draws upon their knowledge and experience of developmental issues as linked to the chakra system, psycho-emotional health, and physical health implications of illness or trauma in the body.
- Advanced Energy Healing: the basic skills of energy healing are to clear away psycho-emotional hindrances to healing, to increase energetic circulations in the energy body by clearing away blockages or areas of stagnation, and to assist in the re-tuning of the client’s consciousness such that they make the right decisions for themselves in seeking further treatment, rather than submitting to a fearful passivity. We build upon these necessary skills by adding:
- Shamanic extraction techniques: cleaning lower astral energies from the auric body surfaces, as well as extracting any impacted astral material locked within the client’s energy field
- Chakra Cord clearing work: utilizing etheric and astral skills to clear hidden influences upon the client’s conscious awareness by either ancestral energies (energetic DNA), or those exerted from non-physical dimension sources (such as spirit entities)
- Supporting the life task of the client by orientating their energy body towards healing from past restrictions, and by enhancing the Reality Testing function of the human consciousness system: raising consciousness to see the truth in things
These two skills sets – a therapeutic approach to energy healing in combination with specialized energy healing skills – results in an approach to psychic work that embraces both psychology and western mysticism, while also keeping its feet firmly in the world of physical and emotional health. Therapeutic Energy Healing can either be integrated into an existing energy healing training, as a professional skills upgrade, or it can be studied on its own merits as a standalone system.
© 2020 by Dean Ramsden. All Rights Reserved.